- Muwanguzi Peter is an Orthopaedic Surgeon working at St Francis Hospital Nsambya.
- He holds a Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery and a Master of Medicine in Orthopaedic Surgery from Makerere University College of Health Sciences.
- Peter has a vast experience working across both private and public entities. Over the years he has worked at several units including: Kumi Orthopaedic Center, Atutur Hospital, Kumi Health Center 4, Mulago Hospital and Nsambya Hospital.
- He actively contributes to the field of Orthopaedics through his membership to several local and international professional bodies: Orthopaedic Society of Uganda (current General Secretary), Uganda Medical Association, AO Alliance, AO Trauma and AO Spine, SIGN.
- Muwanguzi has a special interest in Orthopaedic trauma, infections, musculoskeletal pain management and Spine.
- He is married with 3 children, loves reading, travelling to experience different cultures and keenly follows the Formula One sport.
Muwanguzi Peter is available for consultation at Nsambya Hospital on Monday to Friday.
- On Wednesdays, he runs a general Orthopaedic outpatient clinic from 9am to 1pm.
- To book an appointment please call 0782019709 / 0704914948 or email email@example.com.