St. Francis Hospital, Nsambya
- Dr Lois Asiimwe is a Specialist surgeon working at St Francis Hospital Nsambya
- She started her medical training with a Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery at Makerere University, then obtained a Master of Medicine degree in General Surgery from Uganda Martyrs University, before further super-specializing in Surgical Oncology. She is a Fellow of the College of Surgeons of East Central and Southern Africa (COSECSA) and completed Fellowship in Surgical Oncology from Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon India.
- She has worked in various government and private health facilities in various parts of Uganda, and joined St Francis Hospital Nsambya in 2013.
- Dr Lois is passionate about improving cancer management and outcomes in Uganda, and has special interest in Breast and Gastrointestinal surgery.
- She is an avid reader and an excellent chef.
Dr Lois Asiimwe is available for consultation at Nsambya Hospital on
1) Tuesdays 9am to 5pm at Nsambya Rotary Cancer Centre
2) Wednesdays 2pm to 5pm at Specialist Private clinic
To book an appointment please call/txt 0794150020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org