- Kiweewa Ronald is a General Surgeon working at St Francis Hospital Nsambya
- He trained at Makerere University, Kampala for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate/Residency surgical training. He has additional training in Advanced Life Support from Witts University; South Africa.
- He has worked remote & offshore sites in Africa & the middle East as a Trauma Doctor, Mulago hospital and Nsambya Hospital as a General Surgeon.
- He is a member of the Association of Surgeons of Uganda(ASOU), Uganda Medical Association(UMA) and Resuscitation Council of South Africa.
- He has special interest in trauma surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery and Health Professionals Education and Research
Dr. Kiweewa is available for consultation at Nsambya Hospital on
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at the General and Private Clinics of Nsambya Hospital from 8am to 5pm.
1) Monday 2pm specialists Private Outpatients’ clinic.
2) Wednesday 9am General surgical Outpatients’ clinic.