ST.FRANCIS HOSPITAL NSAMBYA TRAINING SCHOOL
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
ANNOUNCING ADVANCED NURSING STUDIES PROGRAMMES
The Registrar, St. Francis Hospital Nsambya Training School invites applications for the September intake Academic year 2017/18 for admission to the Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNS) and Bachelor of Midwifery Science (BMS) programmes leading to the award of Uganda Martyrs University degree. The programmes are tenable at St. Francis Hospital Nsambya Training School which is affiliated to Uganda Martyrs University.
Aim of the programs
To produce a competent professional nurse /midwife who is able to provide promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative health services at all levels of the health care system.
Applicant must have the following:
- Diploma in Nursing, Midwifery, Mental health, Public health, Medical education or
Pediatrics from a recognized institution.
- The Uganda Certificate of Education (U.C.E) or its equivalent and passed English,
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a pass or credit.
- Or Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) and passed Biology with a
- A minimum of 2years’ working experience in a hospital or health center.
- Currently registered with the UNMC.
- Certified copies of diploma transcripts (not photocopies of certified copies) from the
- The applicant must pass an entry interview (both written and oral).
- A part time program will be offered 2days per week for a period of 3 years.
The application fee of 70,000/= excluding bank changes should be paid to STANBIC Bank.
Applicants who meet the above criteria should collect application forms from the address listed below:
St. Francis Hospital Nsambya Training School
P. O. Box 7146. KAMPALA
Tel: +256-0772627599, 0701399750.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving completed application forms is 9th September 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.